OUR SPECIAL SERVICES
For the success of your trip, Lago Safaris -Tanzania works with an experienced staff and cooperates with people living on sites you will be visiting. We have a combination of hands on experience and expertise that uniquely positions.
Lago Safaris -Tanzania as a valuable ally in the provision of Safaris and Travels services that are both relevant and beneficial to the corporate and Individuals. We design and implement a unique plan of action that incorporates the various facets of marketing the aim of achieving very specific objectives as per the client’s brief.
OUR SAFARI VEHICLE
Our Safaris and holidays are operated with a “Personal touch” to ensure visitors receive value for their holiday arrangements. Our fleet of 4 x 4 safari vehicles is made up of well-maintained Toyota Land-Cruisers and the standard Land-Rover (single chassis and extended chassis – “war bus”), specially adapted for use on safari and holidays. Both types of vehicles have proven themselves worthy on the unpredictable Tanzanian roads (and often, what passes for roads) and offer un-obstructed views for all passengers.
Our safari vehicles come in different sizes; the standard Land-Cruisers and Land-Rover that offers comfortable space to up to 5 people and our extended Land-Cruisers seat up to 7*. Because of these maximum numbers per vehicle, every single occupant is assured of his or her own window-seat, easy access to the opened roof for game viewing and ample leg-room during the drives to and from.
Because realistically, on the gravel and bush-roads you’ll encounter on safari punctures happen, and from time to time mechanical problems occur, all vehicles are equipped with spare tires and all the tools needed to get you back on track in the shortest possible time. Besides being experienced drivers, our driver/guides are trained to perform small repairs and in the rare case that outside help is needed, we’ll send a replacement vehicle straight away so your safari can continue without any problems.
All vehicles are fitted for safari with:
- Full-size pop-up roof, or game viewing hatches with shade-cloth,
- VHF-radio call for communication in the parks,
- 2 x 220 Volt A/C outlets (UK, 3-pin type) to charge your equipment whilst on the move,
- 2 spare tires, a bottle-jack and hi-lift (or Simba)-jack, emergency tool kit, tow-rope and
- Jump-leads, a (removable) fridge, and first aid kit.
OUR LONG BASE CHASSIS/ LONG BASE VEHICLE – 7 seated long wheel 4×4 land cruiser
- They are a key element during a trip and will do their best for you.
- They will accompany you throughout your safari in bivouac.
- Our cooks will amaze you every day with their ingenious and fine recipes and the quality of their service.
- Thank you to inform us in advance about special requirements of your group if there are vegetarians or persons following special diets.