2 Days Suitable Safari
ENQUIRE THIS TOUR
This 2-day safari option is a great way to experience some of Tanzania’s amazing wildlife within a short period of time. This compact safari is ideal for those who are on a tight schedule or those looking for a weekend getaway. A visit to Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Parks that offers the best wildlife viewing experience and memorable safari to Tanzania.
DAY: 00 – ARRIVAL AND PICK UP AT THE AIRPORT TRANSFER TO THE HOTEL
You will be picked up at the Kilimanjaro International Airport, meet with our team and then transferred to your hotel in Arusha town; in evening time, you will meet your guide who will brief you on your upcoming safari itinerary and other information of the following day. Overnight at selected Lodge in Arusha. Meals: No Meals Included at the first of your arrival.
DAY 01: SAFARI TO LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK.
We depart from Arusha and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park. Although small in size, this park is one of the most diverse reserves in the country. Lake Manyara covers two thirds of the park. At the backdrop is the wall of the Great Rift Valley, before which lies the ground water forest, areas of open grassland near the lake foreshore, and the Soda Lake. We enjoy a picnic lunch in this area, which consists of open grassy areas, hot springs, dense woodlands and steep mountainsides. Lake Manyara National Park is a birding paradise that has more than 350 species of bird. The park is also famed for its unique and elusive tree-climbing lions. We dine and stay at the campsite/ Lodge (Full Board.)
DAY 02: LAKE MANYARA TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
Tarangire national park; it is about 120km from Arusha town, this park known for its extraordinary natural attractions which boasts magnificent herds of elephants and other species of wildlife, tree-climbing pythons. The baobab –studded landscape also plays host to a vast variety of resident and migratory birdlife. This park is a kingdom of baobabs and orchids inhabited by lemus and provide permanent water of Tarangire River which holds high amount of water attracts thousands of animals during the dry season a year-round and sustains an abundance of fauna and flora rarely seen elsewhere.
- An outstanding English-speaking professional safari guide with vast knowledge of Tanzania, its wildlife and cultures
- Exclusive use of a fully equipped, well-maintained Toyota Land Cruiser with pop-up roof For wildlife viewing and shade from the sun
- An English-speaking professional safari chef to prepare all meals and prepare at the lodge
- Full board -service for lodge accommodations
- Bottled water, coffee and tea in safari vehicle
- All meals except where noted as on your own
- All entrance and other fees (including applicable government taxes and levies) for parks
- Pick-up and drop-off at Kilimanjaro International Airport
- Full access to Africa Unique Safaris staff via email to assist with pre-trip preparations
- Tips for safari driver guide, safari and other service providers (Driver or guide gratuities)
- Beverages other than bottled water, coffee and tea in the safari vehicle
- Airport tax (International and pay direct)
- Entrance or other fees for activities noted as optional
- Tourist visas, vaccinations, malaria tablets, travel insurance
- Personal expenses (e.g. laundry, Internet access, souvenirs, spa services)
- See General Terms & Conditions for more information